Monday, March 7, 2011

Snow!

Well there has been a snowstorm so I've been delayed getting home. Apparently our bus driver decided to take the scenic route home, which lengthened the trip, but then of course it had to snow! I ended up missing mom's birthday, but I was able to call her and wish her a good day.

I'm counting down the days until I go home. I wish it would snow when I was home...snow days rock!

Anyway, mom is looking at getting another outfit for me but isn't sure what to get. She's considering a few choices. I think she should just get all of them! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the snow! We got more snow than normal this year. It was fun at first, but mom doesn't let us out in the cold very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does get old fast! I hope summer comes soon. I want to get outside and start playing some soft ball again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to the beach! Mom says if everyone is healthy this summer, we might get to take a vacation. We've never gone on a family vacation because one of us is always sick. I went to Disney World with Eli and our grandparents though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the beach! I haven't seen the ocean. I shouldn't complain though, we live close to a lake so there ARE beaches... just not ocean beaches.

    I hope you guys are all well and can go on a neat vacation! Any idea where you'd go? Probably somewhere with a beach right?

    ReplyDelete