Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Going Home!

I realized I titled the last post as me going home...but I didn't say from what! My class was lucky enough to get the chance to go to New York City! It's been so awesome. We got to go to the Natural History Museum, and see a Broadway show...

But I really miss my mom and big sister. I also miss having the time to talk to my friends. It'll be good to go home, I hope my trip goes well!

I don't have any pictures of my trip yet, but my teacher did get this picture of me:


She thinks I look nice in it.

I don't know... it looks a bit like a mugshot to me. What do you think??

7 comments:

  1. A mugshot?! Haha! I think you look very pretty! I hope you're feeling less homesick now that you're going home. Sometimes I feel homesick when I have to stay in the hospital for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, Taylor! How do you cope with homesickness? I just tried to keep busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, it definitely doesn't look like a mugshot. Your curls are very pretty and defined!
    I cope with homesickness in the same way that you do. It's hard being an ocean away from home sometimes, especially if you want to talk to your friends. Between school, homework, and the time difference, it's almost impossible to talk.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staying busy is the best way to deal with feeling homesick. I like to skype with my friends and family when I'm in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sabine, I guess I shouldn't complain about a trip to NYC...at least I'm in the same time zone as Mom and my family!

    Taylor, I hope you'll skype with me! Wait...I don't mean it like that, I don't want you to be in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can skype with you when I'm not in the hospital! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! :) That sounds like an even better option!

    ReplyDelete