Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm back! Finally!

Hi guys! Most of you have probably forgotten who I am. :( I sure hope not! Anyway I FINALLY have internet access again and I found the camera cord!

How have things been in your neck of the woods?

We have a new housemate. She isn't a foster kid or being adopted. I guess maybe she's kinda like Lissa and Rose? Mom hasn't told me much about her yet except that I'm not allowed to make fun of her name? I wonder what her name is? It must be epic if Mom is warning me not to tease her.


  1. We'd never forget you Reagan! Glad you're back.


    We can't wait to hear the name. It's gotta be something crazy. Maybe it's just a word, not even a name. If she's nice, though, that's the more important thing.

    By the way, have you found out any more about Lissa and Rose? We were curious!

    The Green Girls

  2. Welcome back! I missed hearing from you!
    I can't wait to hear more about the new girl.

  3. I could never forget you! You look just like me!

  4. You look startlingly similar to our neighbour, Summer, too. ;-)

    Odd, huh? Maybe you are all clones! :-P

    Molly from The Green Girls